Performance demands and WAN issues often complicate the consolidation of server and storage infrastructure. Countering the gamut of common problems, Riverbed Granite™ appliances enable you to consolidate and centrally manage remote servers and storage, streamline data protection, continue operations even during network outages, improve security, and still give end users the LAN performance they crave.
- Too costly to equip remote locations with physical servers and storage
- Remote data is at risk of loss
- Managing remote hardware and software is complex and difficult
- Locate virtual servers and storage at the data center
- Provision and control all locations from the data center
- Simplify branch IT and save