What is Web Content Optimization (WCO)?
WCO dramatically accelerates web-based applications and websites by dynamically grouping activities for fewer long distance round trips. It compresses images to reduce bandwidth, increases caching for faster repeat visits and prioritizes actions to give super-fast response times for loading web pages. Resulting in improved business results for a huge range of web-based activities including Microsoft SharePoint, public websites, intranet portals and cloud applications.
What are the benefits of SteelApp Web Content Optimization Solution?
“Although the primary benefit of SteelApp is performance improvement, another is that it has improved the adoption of the intranet in those areas where performance originally lagged.”
- Greg Stimson, financial and program manager, Golder Associates
Asking your customers to wait is like asking them to leave. SteelApp will speed up web content served across networks regardless of access device or browser, for improved application performance and high-level service for all users. Accelerate the load times of your complex web pages by up to four times. Meanwhile, intelligent caching and dynamic compression reduces data on the wire by up to 90%.
Three options make deployment flexible
- Automatic performance optimization
- Up to four times faster load times and 90% less data on the network
- Any device, any browser, automatically
- Speed up Microsoft SharePoint for better collaboration
Get started today with a free SteelApp Web Content Optimization software download
Why Choose SteelApp?
Upon installation, US Markerboard immediately began to see performance improvements across all the websites. First, and foremost - load times improved from 9 seconds down to 3 seconds. Page views increased by 27% and pages visited increased by 8%.
“What I can tell you is due to some significant changes, not the least of which was installing SteelApp, our sales grew over 15%. We met and are exceeding all of our monthly sales projections. This is amazing.”
- Scott Newman, CEO at US Markerboard
SteelApp has a huge range of optimizations to deploy to maximize performance for dynamic websites. Where point approaches can be very labor and cost intensive, and still not address the cumulative bottlenecks, SteelApp brings the best practices to life in a simple to deploy, automated package. To optimize even close to SteelApp usually takes weeks or months and many SteelApp features can’t be done manually.
- Improve web application adoption across an enterprise
- Speed SharePoint response times for more productivity & collaboration
- Reduce capital & operating costs of alternative capacity approaches
- Increase revenue with more usage of point of sale and informational tools
- Improve user satisfaction & reduce helpdesk complaints
Test your site's performance now with the Website Speed Test tool.
Back To Top