Better metrics, fewer problems with a Personal Desktop Network Analyzer
Some network and application problems can only be resolved by capturing network traffic and analyzing it in depth. SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition is a network analyzer makes this easy by helping you find the packets you’re looking for, visualizing the data and creating professional reports. This network tool is suitable for individual users who would like to go beyond Wireshark, but \ need, neither the enterprise features, nor the distributed packet capture capabilities of the full SteelCentral Packet Analyzer product.
Features and benefits of SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition
Full Wireshark integration dramatically increases efficiency in identifying and diagnosing local network problems. Perfect for individuals who want to go beyond Wireshark but do not require full enterprise features in their network tools. With SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition, you can:
- Quickly open and analyze multi-gigabyte trace files
- Easily isolate and identify traffic of interest through an extensive collection of network analysis metrics called “Views”
- Visualize long-duration live and off-line traffic statistics by moving back in time through large datasets with just a few mouse clicks
- Baseline and monitor long-duration network traffic with a flexible trigger-alerting mechanism called “Watches”
- Take advantage of Wireshark’s capture and display filters and prodigious dissector library for deep packet analysis from within SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition
Faster analysis through rapid drill-down into large packet captures
Viewing network traffic metrics computed over days, weeks, and months can be challenging. With SteelCentral Packet Analyzer Personal Edition’s “back-in-time” capability, you can easily move through metrics over extended periods of time with just a few mouse clicks. Based on the selected time interval, sub-sampling and data aggregation techniques are used to optimize the granularity of the visual presentation of View metrics. The back-in-time capability can be applied to live and off-line traffic metrics.
SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer Personal Edition 10-Day Free Trial Download