You’re probably using Skype for Business. Most enterprises (58%) are. And it’s growing at 30% a year.
Yet, few are using it to its full potential.
READ THIS GUIDE to learn 5 best practices to get the most business value from Skype for Business:
- Know what you’re getting into. More than just a change in phone platforms, it’s a shift in how you communicate.
- Using headsets is harder than you think. Ensure best end-user experience with best audio quality.
- Your PC wasn’t really built for Skype. Device-monitoring is critical in delivering the best end-user experience.
- Troubleshooting VoIP is difficult, but there’s a solution. You need end-to-end visibility across the network to fix and, better, prevent performance issues.
- Traditional monitoring tools won’t cut it. Troubleshooting needs to evolve with a focus on end-user experience.