Many organizations using Microsoft Office 365 applications will experience performance problems due to use of the Internet for connectivity and geographic factors. IT can minimize performance issues and deliver an acceptable experience to end users by paying careful attention to network design, connectivity options, and using WAN optimization where needed.
Read this analyst paper to learn:
- How the Office 365 geographic region you choose can affect performance
- What are the top technical issues in initial deployment of Office 365
- What tools are available to model and monitor performance
- What options you have for network connectivity and how they compare
- How WAN optimization can be used to improve application performance