Your guide to SteelHead at Riverbed FORCE
Riverbed FORCE is just a few weeks away, and with over 80 tech sessions and labs, exciting keynotes, our partner pavilion and free certifications – not to mention the exciting evening event at the new Levi’s Stadium – it’s not to be missed!
If you’re interested in Riverbed’s best-in-class optimization that accelerates performance of on-premise, cloud and SaaS applications across the hybrid enterprise – SteelHead is where you’ll want to focus.
The SteelHead team has pulled together a great session line-up where you’ll hear from Riverbed experts and partners as well as from Riverbed customers. These sessions include product deep dives, best practices, customer testimonials and updates on what’s to come for SteelHead.
You can also get hands-on experience deploying and managing SteelHead solutions in labs which will include topics such as optimizing Exchange and Outlook, advanced QoS, integration with a Windows Domain and SteelHead Interceptor configurations.
Already an expert? Your registration includes certification testing – up to $1,875 in value! For WAN Optimization, RCSA-W and RCSP-W certificates are granted to those demonstrating knowledge and experience in the theory, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the Riverbed Optimization System (RiOS) product suite.
To get you started, here are a few highlights of SteelHead sessions:
- The Future of SteelHead and Optimizing the Hybrid Enterprise – Amol Kabe, VP, Product Management, Riverbed
- Foundations for Traffic Management and Monitoring for Optimal User Experience – Jaya Bandyopadhyay, Senior Product Manager, Riverbed
- Best Practices for Deploying SteelHead and SteelCentral into VMware Environments – Nima Rezainia, Group Product Manager, Riverbed
- Optimizing Microsoft Azure Workloads – Brad Wood, Principal Global Consulting Engineer, Riverbed
- Riverbed SteelHead Solutions for Virtualized Data Centers, IaaS and SaaS – Ram Parasuraman, Group Product Manager, Riverbed
- Unleashing the Power of DPI, QoS and Path Selection Delivered with Riverbed SteelHead – Mark King, Group Product Manager, Riverbed
- Design Highly Scalable WAN Optimization with Riverbed Interceptor – Scot Wilson, Principal Global Consulting Engineer, Riverbed
The SteelHead team is excited to share our vision and knowledge with you, but we’re also looking forward to hearing your questions, challenges and plans for the future of your hybrid enterprise. Stop by the showroom floor to checkout the demos and speak with experts. The development and management teams will be available to meet on-on-one and look forward to helping you get the most out of your Riverbed investments.
See you at FORCE and register here.