And That’s a WRAP!
Ignited and Excited!
From the moment the cameras started to roll it was non-stop action at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta Georgia, home to this year’s Microsoft Ignite Conference. With over 20,000 people in attendance the Riverbed crew had the demonstration pods burning brightly, educating everyone on the story of Riverbeds end-to-end all-encompassing WAN solutions.
Throughout the show our mesmerizing illusionist and remarkable content presenters continually set the Riverbed booth ablaze. The message was delivered of how Riverbed has written the entire script in WAN management. Sparks flew constantly from each demonstration pod as discussions heated up with excitement on what Riverbed solutions can deliver.
Here’s what caused all those sparks:
- Monitor, troubleshoot and accelerate apps in Azure. Riverbed SteelHead, the industry’s #1 WAN optimization solution, when installed in Microsoft Azure can ensure that your apps perform at their best no matter where they reside. Combined with Riverbed AppInternals, you also have the visibility into your applications as they move and run in Microsoft Azure. A smoking hot combo.
- Protect and consolidate remote data in Azure. Riverbed SteelFusion and its intelligent storage caching when integrated with StorSimple through Microsoft Azure enables you to deliver data to the edge for LAN like speeds of data that exists in the data center and gives you the ability to leverage Microsoft Azure for added storage capacity and cloud based backup. This is the ‘Edge’ you’ve been looking for.
- Scale Azure deployments with cloud-enabled SD-WAN: Riverbed SteelConnect provides a software and application-defined connectivity fabric that allows you to manage your WAN from a single interface. SteelConnect also gives you the capability to span into cloud infrastructure networks like Microsoft Azure. This is WAN management that is so easy, you will set your network on fire.
- Monitor user experience of any cloud or mobile app. Riverbed’s recent acquisition of Aternity adds a valuable piece to our SteelCentral solution by extending visibility into end-user devices allowing you to monitor the End-User Experience (EUE) of any cloud or mobile application including Office 365. Combined with SteelCentral AppInternals you have the ultimate vantage points to monitor the entire end user experience. Now you can see it all.
- Assure performance and enhance visibility for Office 365. Riverbed SteelHead SaaS is the secure optimization solution that can deliver you up to 33x better application performance for Office 365 and reduce your bandwidth usage up to 97%. Pair it with Riverbed SteelCentral and you will have a complete picture of your Office 365 implementation. Office 365—rest assured, you got it!
- Monitor and troubleshoot Skype for business call quality. SteelCentral UCExpert provides a comprehensive view of usage, adoption and performance to monitor and troubleshoot your Skype for business UC environment. How does being able to drill down so deep into a Skype call you can determine exactly where a call issue is occurring sound to you?
Things got really hot mid-show. Brett Hill and Jon Hodgson had the conference center burning like an inferno during their breakout presentations. Brett showed the crowd how to “Accelerate Office 365 Performance and Enhance Visibility” while Jon wrapped the Riverbed solution package together when he delivered his “Is Your Application Performance Management Approach as Cutting-Edge as Your Azure Cloud Deployment?” presentation. With all the heat being generated in our booth and at our breakout sessions, one can get a little thirsty. It was great to see so many people at our evening event at Dantanna’s, even the torrential downpour couldn’t put our fire out. The food and beverages were spectacular and our illusionist kept us all entertained with tricks that defied gravity and left us all in a state of amazement.
You never want to see a great show come to an end, this story however is just the beginning. At Ignite we demonstrated how Riverbed can put out your WAN fires with solutions that provide you with everything you need to manage, optimize, consolidate and gain visibility into your WAN. Now grab your director’s chair, get the camera crew and be ready for a blockbuster because when the cast of Riverbed solutions gets on set you will be producing the next big thing to hit your big screen (aka your WAN). Mission complete!
And we will keep the cameras rolling on these stories—look for sequels starring Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Riverbed coming soon to a blog near you.
Riverbed, Ignite your WAN. With Riverbed, seeing really is believing.