APM User Conference—A Unique Peer-to-Peer Experience!
Thanks to you, our customers, we had a FANTASTIC inaugural APM User Conference in Austin last month. This was a peer-driven technical conference for the SteelCentral AppInternals and Aternity communities. If you were there, thanks for making it such an energizing and informative event. Your enthusiasm was infectious!
If we missed you in Austin, we hope to see you at future Riverbed events.
Download the presentations
Our community of experts drove the agenda and the content.
Here are some of the technical user sessions that were presented by our customers and internal experts.
- Keynote: The Coming Storm and The Next Frontier
- The Sound of Performance Data
- Monitoring Mobile Implementations of Consumer and Business Apps
- How to Monitor Documentum with AppInternals
- How to Monitor SAP with AppInternals
- Managing Very Large Applications with AppInternals
- Building Beautiful Dashboards with Portal
- Monitoring Cloud Applications with Aternity
- Operationalizing SteelCentral with Teneo
- Full Stack Observability for Cloud Native Apps
- How to Integrate Aternity and AppInternals for End-to-End Visibility
- Advanced Aternity Dashboarding with Tableau
- REST API Demo Queries
- Aternity User Stories and Successes
Download the presentations.
Complementing the main conference track, were a number of breakout sessions with our engineers and product managers on APM topics of your choice. Many lively discussions were held on topics such as serverless/lambda, SaaS monitoring, AI and data analytics, custom metrics and more.
A night out at TopGolf
To top off the first day of the conference, we all went out for a few rounds of golf, food and drinks at TopGolf, a local entertainment venue. Many of us got to take lessons with a golf pro who came around to help us with our swing. Even I managed to hit the ball a few times! :-
…and training too!
We also had a great turnout for the free APM training offered the day before the conference. As a follow up to what your learned, login to the Education Portal and check out the free Foundations level course for a product-agnostic primer on performance engineering. And if you’d really like to round off your education, Riverbed recently announced the Riverbed Certification Performance Engineering (RCPE) Program, a first-of-its-kind training curriculum designed for all IT professionals—from technical staff to leadership to CXO—that teaches career-based skills and capabilities in digital performance. Be sure to check that out too!
For those who attended, we hope you found the sessions and the ability to connect and share knowledge with other performance engineers to be valuable.
Questions or comments? Email the APM team at email@example.com.