APM User Conference—See You in Austin!
It’s finally here! The core agenda for the APM User Conference is FULL. But there are still opportunities to present (more on this below).
Here’s what we’ve got lined up
Hansang Bae, Riverbed CTO
Bob Quillin, Head of Oracle Cloud
User technical sessions
- The sound of performance: Data fidelity matters! with Jon Hodgson
- Mobility: Mobile implementations consumer and business apps with Adi Mendel
- Monitoring SAP and Documentum tips and tricks with Andrej Serebryakov
- A discussion on managing very large applications with AppInternals: Trials, tribulations and best practices with Clay James, John Yennie
- Monitoring cloud applications with Aternity with Lee Guthrie
- Building beautiful dashboards with Portal with Leslie Menegaz, Jeremy Tupa
- End-to-end visibility with Aternity and AppInternals with Dennis Kunstman
- Full stack observability for cloud native apps: Pivotal, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker with Peco, Bryan Wynns
- User stories and successes with Aternity with Marco Bicudo
- Panel: DevOps and Observability with Ernest Mueller, James Wickett, Karthik Gaekwad, Peco Karayanev
- Advanced Aternity dashboarding and reporting with Tableau with Thomas Telligman
- Instrumenting next gen apps: Node.js, Java Spring and .NET core with Richard Manion
- Enterprise scale with AppInternals with John Wernicke, Fernando Herpich
There are still plenty of opportunities to be seen and heard
If you missed the Call for Proposals, you can still prepare your pitch for the Open Spaces or participate in Ignite.
As a reminder, here are the three types of sessions you could lead:
- Ignite talk—Break the ice! Ignite talks are a fun, five-minute kickoff presentation on any topic of your choice. This is a perfect opportunity for you to share a story—or even practice your performance-related standup routine. Limited to exactly either 10 or 20 slides with auto-advance. Email email@example.com with your proposal.
User technical session—Take 30 to 45 minutes to share your expertise. “Hands on” and “how to” topics are encouraged.FULL!
- Open spaces—Pitch an impromptu topic and form a quick focus group on any topic that’s on your mind. This is a great opportunity to get together with other interested parties while at the conference. No advance submission required.
Remember to register and book your travel asap
Area hotels are filling up fast so don’t delay. If you haven’t already, register and book your travel as soon as possible.
November 7: Optional training day
November 8-9: APM User Conference
See you in Austin!