Fire Up Your Cloud Strategy at Microsoft Ignite
Tech tradeshow season is definitely in full swing. Having just come out of a great VMworld in Las Vegas last week, we at Riverbed are now preparing for an exciting (and sold out!) Microsoft Ignite show in Atlanta, GA on Sept. 26th – 30th where Riverbed is a Platinum Sponsor.
Riverbed and Microsoft
Riverbed and Microsoft have a long established history that started back when Riverbed began shipping our first product, SteelHead, in 2004. Many of its WAN optimization capabilities helped ensure Microsoft protocol traffic was delivered across long distance networks reliably and efficiently. Since then, we’ve only expanded our collaboration with new solutions from Riverbed that help our joint customers with cloud initiatives including Azure deployments and Office 365 transitions.
Riverbed at Microsoft Ignite 2016
We’ve complied a set of solutions that help organizations achieve greater agility, optimize performance, gain visibility and increase efficiency in a cloud-centric world. At the show we will be showcasing solutions to:
- Monitor, Troubleshoot & Accelerate Apps in Azure
- Protect and Consolidate Remote Data in Azure
- Scale Azure Deployments with Cloud-enabled SD-WAN
- Monitor User Experience of Any Cloud or Mobile App
- Assure Performance & Enhance Visibility for Office 365
- Monitor & Troubleshoot Skype for Business Call Quality
We also have two Riverbed experts that will be hosting educational sessions at the show:
- Jon Hodgson, Technical Director, Advanced Technology Group will be hosting a breakout session Thursday Sept. 29th at 12:30 p.m. entitled, ‘Is Your Application Performance Management Approach as Cutting-edge as your Azure Cloud Deployment?’
- Brett Hill, Sr. Technical Marketing Mgr, Riverbed & Microsoft Office 365 MVP will be hosting a session on the expo show floor Wednesday Sept. 28th at 1:35 p.m. entitled, ‘Accelerate Office 365 Performance & Enhance Visibility‘
Come join us and see why seeing is believing this year at Microsoft Ignite. You can find us at booth #1204.