Is Hybrid Heaven Software-Defined?
Come hear more from Riverbed at Cloud Expo Asia 2015
Riverbed’s CTO, Hansang Bae, has a phrase he likes to use to describe what it means to achieve ultimate control in today’s complex hybrid IT environments: Hybrid Heaven. This is a state where the applications that drive an organization’s business are not only performing at their peak—they’re delivering an exceptional end-user experience. Seem too good to be true?
At Cloud Expo Asia 2015, October 28-29 in Singapore, Riverbed will be demonstrating how to use hybrid IT to achieve hybrid heaven. We will also be showcasing new innovations in application and network performance management (APM and NPM) as well as software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), all critical to embracing a hybrid world. Our team will also be discussing how application performance infrastructure delivers the visibility, optimization and control for the peak performance of your applications—business critical or otherwise. Drop by our booth, talk to the experts about:
- Why your organisation needs a different kind of network architecture
- How Riverbed is redefining the architecture of the hybrid network to be software-defined, application-centric and business-intent based
- How your organisation can mitigate complexity and risk, address the needs of your datacenter, cloud and branch applications, all with a coherent and integrated solution
We’ll be providing on-site demos at Cloud Expo Asia 2015 on how businesses can overcome the challenges of the hybrid enterprise with the Riverbed Application Performance Platform (click here to read more about our platform and visibility, optimization and control)
Here are 3 ways you can connect with us at the show:
- Drop by our booth – M24 – to check out one of several demos, meet the Riverbed hybrid heaven experts and enter your name in our Lucky Draw for your chance to win some awesome prizes.
- Be sure to catch Hansang Bae’s presentation, Get Your Ticket to Hybrid Heaven and SD-WAN at 2:45pm on Wednesday, 28 October in the Virtualisation, Infrastructure, Storage and Software Defined Data Centre and Networks Theatre.
- Hear Riverbed’s Steven Campbell, VP of Technical Innovation & Strategy, address what SDN and NFV will mean for telco’s and cloud service providers as part of a panel discussion at 3:45pm on Wednesday, 28 October in the Service Provider and Cloud Ecosystems—Business and Technology Theatre.
In the meantime, read more about how Riverbed is helping its customers in Asia Pacific and Japan achieve their own hybrid heaven.
Looking forward to seeing you at the show!