Microsoft Ignite 2019: Deliver the Ultimate Cloud Experience with Riverbed
With more than 25,000 attendees, 1,000+ sessions, and 200+ hands-on experiences, Microsoft Ignite 2019 is THE place to be November 4-8, especially if you are looking to innovate in areas such as cloud, hybrid infrastructure, and digital service development.
As an Azure-Certified and Gold Cloud Platform Competency partner, Riverbed is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at this year’s event and we’re looking forward to showcasing new and exciting technologies that help enterprises deliver the ultimate cloud experience—one that delights end users and provides important business benefits such as increased workforce productivity, enhanced agility and efficiency, and more control over digital service quality.
Cloud experience and cloud performance with our solutions
While cloud computing has become mainstream, many organizations still struggle to fully realize its benefits due to the increasing complexity of networks and applications, cloud visibility blind spots, and poor end-user experiences. At Riverbed Booth 1635, we’ll be demonstrating how Riverbed can help organizations solve these challenges by:
- Accelerating Office 365 performance an average of 8x faster, vastly improving workforce productivity and end-user experience regardless of location or network path
- Simplifying hybrid cloud networking and enabling better network utilization and control over performance SLAs and security requirements
- Eliminating cloud blind spots for fast issue resolution and a complete view into the performance of hybrid cloud networks and cloud- and SaaS-based apps
- Delivering essential planning insights and real-time visibility into the end users’ digital experience to ensure smooth migrations to the cloud
Riverbed presentations featuring cloud performance
There are plenty of learning opportunities with the line-up of in-booth presentations occurring daily at Riverbed Booth 1635. We’re covering all the topics that are top of mind for IT professionals, including how to:
- Ensure multi-cloud network and application performance
- Accelerate and monitor Microsoft Azure workload migrations
- Ensure a smooth migration to Microsoft Teams
- Accelerate innovation with “one-click” access to Microsoft Azure
- Deliver cloud-native Application Performance Management (APM) at scale
- Accelerate Office 365 for superior user experiences
- Use self-healing to drive down IT support costs
- Address both cloud performance and security without compromise
And, for enterprises looking to adopt on-premises infrastructure models such as security, performance monitoring, and application acceleration in Microsoft Azure cloud, we have a special session on how to quickly and easily provide these services in the cloud to boost performance and reduce data charges. The session, titled “How to Optimize Azure Infrastructure in 20 Minutes and 10 Steps” will be held Monday, November 4 at 1:40 pm in Theater C.
Prizes, giveaways, and more!
What event would be complete without prizes, giveaways, and a special treat to energize your day? Everyone at Riverbed Booth 1635 can enter for a chance to win daily raffle items, including an Oculus VR gaming system, Xbox One X, Meepo Electric Skateboard, or Bose Audio Sunglasses. Folks who attend one or more in-booth presentations will
have a chance to win a Bluetooth speaker or view a demo to receive a wireless phone charger. And, that special treat? On Wednesday, November 6 between 2:00-6:00 pm, Riverbed will be serving nitrogen ice cream with all your favorite toppings at our booth!
Connect with Riverbed at Microsoft Ignite 2019
Riverbed’s long-standing relationship with Microsoft is a testament to how well our solutions work together to help our joint customers deliver superior digital experiences, successful cloud migrations, and accelerated business outcomes. If you are attending Microsoft Ignite 2019, let’s plan to connect. Visit Riverbed at Booth 1635 or schedule 1:1 time with a Riverbed expert.
Leave a Reply