Reach Your Full Potential of Cloud and Digital Initiatives at Microsoft Ignite 2017 with Riverbed
Attending Microsoft Ignite 2017 in Orlando? Visit Riverbed at booth 709 and learn how you can deliver solutions to help your business transform from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric networking.
We’re working hard with Microsoft thinking through our customer needs and love to feature the latest and greatest solutions at Ignite.
There are several ways you can learn more from us onsite.
Come to our sessions:
- Option #1 in OCCC S320 E-H
- Title: Candid with the Experts: Cloud Networking and Visibility Tips to Accelerate Cloud Migration and Dodge Business-Impacting Pitfalls
- Date: Wednesday, September 27,
- Time: 4:00 pm – 5:15 pm
- Presenters: Angelo Comazzetto, Technical Director, Cloud Services at Riverbed and Jon Hodgson, Technical Director, Advanced Technology Group, Microsoft
- Option #2 in OCCC South – Expo Theatre #2
- Title: Using Digital Experience Management to Validate the Impact of IT Change
- Date: Tuesday, September 26
- Time: 1:35 pm – 1:55 pm
- Presenter: Mike Marks, Product Evangelist, Riverbed
Visit booth #709 and check out these solutions:
- Accelerate Azure Adoption with SD-WAN with the ease-of-use of SteelConnect, including one-click, secure connectivity to Microsoft Azure, zero-touch provisioning and insights for visibility.
- Enable an Azure-Ready Edge that extends Azure to a software-defined, Hyper-V powered remote site as the primary storage with ease-of-use and instantaneous provisioning.
- Monitor Digital Experience of Any Cloud or Mobile App to ensure an excellent digital experience for any mobile, web, or thick-client app, running in the cloud or in the enterprise data center, assuring a quality end user experience, which is key to revenue, customer satisfaction, and workforce productivity.
- Assure Performance and Enhanced Visibility with Office 365 from the perspective of the end-user and augment cloud SLAs with internal service objectives, resolve issues using integrated Digital Experience Management, automatically select the best network paths with SD-WAN and reduce latency and bandwidth needs.
Enjoy the show and we hope to see you there!