Riverbed Ignite 2018 Promotion
Welcome to Microsoft Ignite 2018! To spread the word how Riverbed helps customers Rethink Possible so they can realize the full potential of Microsoft cloud, productivity, and mobility solutions, we will be running the “Riverbed Ignite 2018” Promotion (the “Giveaway”) on our @riverbed Twitter handle. Four (4) winners will each receive a pair of Converse Custom Chuck Taylor All Star High Top shoes (in Bold Mandarin) valued at $75. Entering is simple: just come to Riverbed booth #500 and watch a demo or presentation and get a cool t-shirt, then take a picture in your t-shirt answering the question “How are you going to Rethink Possible?” Here are the details:
Giveaway Official Rules
- Come to the Riverbed booth at Microsoft Ignite (Booth #500) and watch a demo or presentation and get a t-shirt. Take a picture of yourself in the Riverbed t-shirt and along with the picture, create a tweet and answer the question “How are you going to Rethink Possible?” tagging @Riverbed and including the hashtags #RethinkPossible, #MSIgnite AND#giveaway.
- One (1) potential winner for each Daily Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries and announced the following day for the previous day.
Terms and Conditions
- How to enter: No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Giveaway will consist of four (4) Daily Entry Periods (each, a “Daily Entry Period”), during which all entries must be received. Pacific Time shall control for all purposes of this Giveaway. Four (4) potential winners will be chosen, one (1) for each Daily Entry Period. Daily Entry Periods are as follows:
– Daily Entry Period 1: Begins at 9:30AM PT and ends at 5:00 PM PT on Monday, September 24th, 2018.
– Daily Entry Period 2: Begins at 7:00 AM PT and ends at 3:30 PM PT on Tuesday, September 25th, 2018.
– Daily Entry Period 3: Begins at 7:00 AM PT and ends at 3:30 PM PT on Wednesday, September 26th, 2018
– Daily Entry Period 4: Begins at 7:00 AM PT and ends at 2:30 PM PT on Thursday, September 27th, 2018
During each Daily Entry Period, go to the Riverbed booth (#500) at Microsoft Ignite and watch a demo or presentation, after which you will receive a cool Riverbed t-shirt. Take a picture of yourself in your cool t-shirt and tweet the picture along with answering the question “How are you going to Rethink Possible?” and then tagging @Riverbed and including the hashtags #RethinkPossible, #MSIgnite AND #giveaway.
Tweets that don’t contain @Riverbed, and the #RethinkPossible, #MSIgnite and #giveaway hashtags will not be considered for entry.
Each tweet must tag the @riverbed Twitter handle and must include the #RethinkPossible, #giveaway and #MSIgnite hashtags to be eligible for a chance to win, and potential winners will be chosen after the end of the show. No other method of entry will be accepted besides Twitter. Limit of one (1) eligible tweet entry during each Daily Entry Period. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older on the date the Giveaway begins. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of Riverbed Technology, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. A winner of one Daily Entry Period drawing will be eligible to enter in the subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings.
- Winner Selection: One (1) potential winner for each Daily Entry Period will be selected at random from all eligible tweets received during each Daily Entry Period. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the coordinators, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible tweets received for each Daily Entry Period.Winner Notification:Each potential winner will be notified via direct message on Twitter within four (4) days following the applicable Daily Entry Period drawing. Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within fourteen (14) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected for the applicable drawing. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if a potential winner cannot be reached within four (4) calendar days from the first notification attempt, or if a potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the prize at issue based on the winner selection process described above.
- Prizes – Four (4) (One (1) awarded per Daily Entry Period): The prize for each Daily Entry Period drawing is a Converse Custom Chuck Taylor All Star High Top shoes (in Bold Mandarin. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $75. Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of each drawing and all matters or disputes arising from any drawing and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners will be contacted via Twitter and/or email for delivery of said prize within 10 business days of receiving aforementioned release. ARV of all prizes awarded in this Giveaway: $300.Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prizewinners’ sole responsibility.
General conditions: Entrants agree that by entering they agree to be bound by these rules. All federal, state, and local taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize packages are the sole responsibility of the prizewinners.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the drawings, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the drawing entries. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the giveaway, any prize won, any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, participation in any Giveaway-related activity, or participation in the Giveaway.
Prize Forfeiture: Each prize will be awarded. If a potential winner cannot be notified, does not respond to notification within four (4) calendar days from the first notification attempt, does not meet eligibility requirements, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, then the applicable winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining eligible entries for the applicable drawing.
Dispute Resolution: Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the drawings and all matters or disputes arising from the drawings and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Governing Law: This Giveaway and these Official Rules will be construed in accordance with the local laws of the State of California.
Sponsor: Riverbed Technology, 680 Folsom St. San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.