Seeing is Believing in a Cloudy World: Riverbed at VMworld 2016
Riverbed is excited to once again be part of this year’s VMworld festivities. Please join us at Booth #2011 on August 28th – September 1st in Las Vegas to discover how IT can achieve unprecedented levels of agility and seamlessly respond to evolving business requirements in the cloud era. Businesses are moving to the cloud for many reasons, but one constant is that users want access to applications and data from anywhere at any time—and if they can’t get an application from their IT department, they simply turn to a cloud provider. Riverbed has fully embraced the hybrid cloud environment with an integrated solution set that gains visibility into, optimizes and controls all applications and data that power business performance.
At the event we will showcase interesting booth demonstrations and theatre presentations covering Riverbed’s robust integrated portfolio of products, host a customer led breakout session, have daily drawings to win some great prizes, and entertain you with special performances that you have to see to believe. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
At the Riverbed booth we’ve put together an action-packed agenda that you will definitely don’t want to miss. Here’s a quick run-down of what to expect:
Live booth demonstrations and presentations:
- Gaining physical and virtual network visibility with NSX
- Extending performance visibility and optimization into the hybrid cloud
- Centralizing data and operations while achieving LAN-like performance for VMware Horizon
- Simplifying remote IT with a software-defined edge
- 60-Minute breakout with a customer panel of your peers: Modernize Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO) Operations with Software Defined Edges
- Wednesday, August 31 | 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
If you’re interested in a private meeting with a Riverbed representative, visit here to schedule an appointment and we’ll contact you soon!
See you in Las Vegas and be prepared to be amazed!