BENEFÍCIOS: WHAT YOU GET
At Riverbed, we are committed to providing you with the support you need to be successful. This page is dedicated to your country-specific information about your pay, holidays and benefits.
We are pleased to offer employees in Brazil a comprehensive benefits package.
The Life Cover, Long Term Disability and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan is insured with Generali. Our broker is Aon-Hewitt.
The Generali plan covers Riverbed employees across multiple countries. The cover levels are therefore set in US Dollars and any benefits are paid in US Dollars.
2016 Holiday Schedule
- Eligible Employees are covered for 4 times Basic Salary plus US $5,000 per enrolled dependent if applicable. The maximum benefit payable is US $1,200,000.
- Cover may be subject to underwriting by the insurer – you will be notified if this affects you.
- Cost of cover is fully funded by Riverbed.
- All eligible employees will be automatically enrolled in the Life Cover plan - no enrolment forms are required, however please complete the Life Insurance Beneficiary Form to let the Trustees know who you would like the benefits from this plan to be paid to, should the worst happen.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com.
Long Term Disability
Riverbed Employee Equity Stock Program
Global Benefit Programs
Adoption Assistance Program: Riverbed both recognizes and offers some resources for employees progressing through the adoption process. The Riverbed Adoption Assistance Program provides financial assistance to eligible employees who are adopting a child. This program is designed to support our worldwide employees who are building their families through adoption.
Paid Parental Leave Program: Riverbed prides itself in its support of employees balancing career, family life and the arrival of a new child. Providing employees time to bond with the new addition to their family is very important to the company. The Riverbed Paid Parental Leave Program is designed to provide supplemental support to our employees who have become new parents.
Riverbed SafetyNet Program: This Riverbed SafetyNet offers global employees two unique benefit programs for their use when on business-related travel away from their home country: The CIGNA Medical Benefits Abroad (MBA) which provides medical coverage for illnesses/injuries, and International SOS which provides safety/security support and resources while traveling.
Additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.