VORTEILE WHAT YOU GET
At Riverbed, we are committed to providing you with the support you need to be successful. This page is dedicated to your country-specific information about your pay, holidays and benefits.
We are pleased to offer employees in Germany a comprehensive benefits package:
2016 Holiday Schedule
- Germany employees are paid monthly by direct deposit.
- For bank account changes, send your Payroll Banking Instructions to EMEA requests.
- For copies of pay slips and wage statements, log in to ePay.
- See the ePay User Guide for instructions.
- New to Riverbed? You will receive email confirmation with your ePay login credentials.
- The Riverbed Pension Plan is invested with Allianz.
- The minimum age to join the Pension Plan is 27 years.
- Riverbed’s contribution is 6% of OTE as at 1st January each year (or hire date if later), capped at €833.33pm.
- The Riverbed Disability plans are insured with Generali, Swiss Life & Alte Leipziger.
- Generali covers first €3000, Swiss Life covers next €1700 & Alte Leipziger covers last €1000 if applicable.
- Employees are insured for 66.67% of base salary, maximum € 5,700 pm.
- Benefit may be payable if more than 50% disabled and unable to do own profession for more than 6 months.
- Any benefits are payable as a regular monthly income.
- The Riverbed Life Insurance plans are insured with Generali and Swiss Life.
- Generali insures the first €250k, Swiss Life insures amounts above €250k if applicable.
- Employees are covered for 4 times annual base salary (maximum €504,000).
- Any benefits are payable as a pension to partners or orphans.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- The Riverbed AD&D plan is insured with Mannheimer.
- Employees are insured for 4 times annual base salary for accidental death and dismemberment (maximum €750,000).
- Any benefits are payable as a lump sum.
Riverbed Employee Equity Stock Program
Global Benefit Programs
Adoption Assistance Program: Riverbed both recognizes and offers some resources for employees progressing through the adoption process. The Riverbed Adoption Assistance Program provides financial assistance to eligible employees who are adopting a child. This program is designed to support our worldwide employees who are building their families through adoption.
Paid Parental Leave Program: Riverbed prides itself in its support of employees balancing career, family life and the arrival of a new child. Providing employees time to bond with the new addition to their family is very important to the company. The Riverbed Paid Parental Leave Program is designed to provide supplemental support to our employees who have become new parents.
Riverbed SafetyNet Program: This Riverbed SafetyNet offers global employees two unique benefit programs for their use when on business-related travel away from their home country: The CIGNA Medical Benefits Abroad (MBA) which provides medical coverage for illnesses/injuries, and International SOS which provides safety/security support and resources while traveling.
Additional questions can be directed to email@example.com.