Cloud technologies continue to offer an edge in delivering critical apps and services, but challenges still remain when moving legacy workloads to the cloud. Today’s complex hybrid enterprise is partly to blame with its mix of on-premise, cloud and SaaS apps, all running across a blend of private MPLS links and public Internet transport. Discover how to successfully navigate these complex environments and ensure smooth cloud migrations.
Read this solution brief to learn how to avoid these hazards:
- Incomplete or outdated views of the infrastructure
- Unknown or poorly understood network bandwidth and latency constraints
- A lack of visibility into how apps are performing during and after migration
- Failure to identify proper adoption tracking and performance metrics
- Inadequate time for migration to occur
- Application, network and security teams operating in silos