As the cyber landscape expands, so does cyber risk. That’s why risk management is essential to a strong data security strategy, according to NASA expert Willie Crenshaw, Jr., the agency’s service executive for governance, risk and compliance.
In this webcast, Crenshaw presents a framework for addressing information security risks across the enterprise. Riverbed’s Sean Applegate joins to explain how Riverbed solutions help agencies achieve holistic risk management with end-to-end visibility.
Watch the webcast to learn steps for forming a risk-based security strategy:
- Framing risk — Knowing what to protect and how to prioritize protection
- Assessing risk — Identify vulnerabilities; gage potential impact and likelihood of attack
- Responding to risk — Swiftly maneuver to mitigate risk and minimize harm
- Monitoring risk — Verify compliance, identify trends, assess ongoing effectiveness of response measures
- Establishing governance — Define policies for maintaining and evolving risk-management strategies
- Applying the right solutions — Leverage Riverbed’s visibility, control and optimization tools to holistically manage risk.