Improve Control with SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile
SteelHead Mobile is a great way to give application acceleration and optimization to mobile laptops and remote desktops. And to manage all those far-flung SteelHead Mobile deployments, turn to SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile. It's got everything you need to manage your deployment.
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile manages the SteelHead Mobile licenses and controls the deployment, management and reporting of SteelHead Mobile software clients.
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile offers industry-leading speed, simplicity and flexibility, so you can quickly and easily deploy SteelHead Mobile for your remote workers. The solution provides:
- Flexible configuration options to easily push SteelHead Mobile to end-user laptops and desktops
- In-depth reporting on SteelHead Mobile client performance
- The ability to cluster to scale to ensure accelerated remote access to applications and data
Centrally manage SteelHead Mobile licenses and clients
The SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile deploys SteelHead Mobile as part of a standard operating environment, without additional costs.
With SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile, you can centrally manage concurrent user licenses and the software clients for SteelHead Mobile.
Streamlined provisioning of large scale deployments
- Uses simple MSI (Microsoft installer) software packages to push SteelHead Mobile to end-user laptops and PCs
In-depth reporting capabilities
- Includes in-depth reporting on SteelHead Mobile client performance
- Provides reports on throughput improvements and bandwidth optimization
Efficient, cost-effective and scalable concurrent licensing model
- Manages a pool of licenses with the addition and release of licenses as needed
- Controls costs by purchasing only the number of licenses needed
Scales to allow for expansion
- Supports up to 20,000 concurrent active Mobile clients
- Clusters to scale beyond the capacity of an individual SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile
Benefits: Efficiently deliver optimization to mobile users with SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile allows you to quickly and easily deploy SteelHead Mobile for your remote workers, extending the benefits of Riverbed application visibility, optimization and control to users no matter where they are located or what application they need.
With its cost-effective and scalable concurrent licensing model, you can control costs by purchasing only the number of licenses needed. You can manage a pool of licenses rather than individual licenses for each user, and easily add new licenses to the pool as needed.
Streamlined IT Management
- Provides ease of provisioning and management with simplified policy configuration, interactive graphs, and reporting
- Delivers improved visibility with end user monitoring for optimized on premise, web and SaaS applications
Reduced Support Costs for Mobile Workers
- Transforms global enterprise data centers to support large-scale mobile deployments – with cost-effective pooled licensing
- Scales to support up to 20,000 concurrent active Mobile clients
What Can You Save? What Can You Gain?
IDC conducted detailed interviews with nine organizations to understand the impact of optimizing the delivery of business applications with Riverbed SteelHead.
IDC calculates that organizations will realize benefits worth an average of $27,014 per 100 users ($7.23 million per organization) per year over three years, which translates to a projected three-year return on investment (ROI) of 497%.
Infographic: SteelHead, the ROI Winner
Need help choosing the SteelHead product that’s right for your organization?
Learn more about the technical characteristics and requirements of each model in the SteelHead Specs sheets.
Power [Watts] (Typical)
System Dimensions (LxWxH)(iii)
27.87 X 17.24 X 3.45 in
707.8 X 438 X 87.6 mm
Max Weight (without packaging)
|40 Lbs/ 18.14 Kg||
Download the full SteelHead Family Spec Sheet
Download: SteelHead Family Brochure
Lifecycle consulting services to help you fast-track your deployments, ensure ongoing success, and optimize the business value of your SteelHead investments.
Ready to get started?
Reach the full potential of your digital investments with Riverbed