To stay ahead in today's hybrid network, you need a lens into the end user's experience as well as an understanding of the dependencies between your applications and network. With this approach, you are alerted to issues before the business is impacted and problems are resolved faster.
This eBook details what you need to know to select a best of breed network performance management solution and outlines the critical capabilities required for deep application visibility across virtualized, hybrid and cloud networks no matter where a user is located.
Read this book and:
- Discover best practices - for proactive network monitoring and fast troubleshooting
- Learn how to stay ahead of application performance issues with increased visibility
- Increase productivity and a higher ROI - with automatic discovery, end-to-end monitoring, reporting, analytics and faster MTTR
- Ensure your approach is a proactive mode
- Study the evaluation checklist - select the best solution for your needs
In this book, you find an overview of the challenges of maintaining a diverse network and a new way to think about how you monitor your network, troubleshoot issues, identify security threats, and plan for changes to your network and your IT infrastructure.