Future Events Form
The cloud offers a lot of benefits for federal agencies with global or distributed environments, but the migration to the cloud often presents unexpected challenges and hidden surprises. Riverbed can help you navigate this migration and achieve success by applying performance best practices across the project lifecycle.
- Starting a new launch for cloud campaign, kearn dependencies and accelerate performance for problems.
- Plan: Use SteelCentral technology to discover apps, learn dependencies and model performance changes prior to moving to the cloud
- Migrate: Monitor migration for breaks/problems (QA/PreProd testing) and accelerate data to complete the project faster
- Manage: Monitor performance during turn up in production, track adoption and compare pre/post migration performance against SLAs
- Improve: Build cloud-ready branch infrastructure, which includes ways to ensure cloud apps run faster and work predictably across your global workforce
Microsoft, PMM, Office Extensibility