Riverbed SteelCentral is a three-time consecutive “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics by Sanjit Ganguli and Vivek Bhalla.For 51% of enterprises, network-related outages or slowdowns happen several times a month. 1 These degradations can reduce your company’s ability to do business, and often enterprises have difficulty diagnosing the cause of outages and slowdowns. Without the right access and network performance monitoring tools to the right information, network issues are difficult to stay on top of. You’re often limited by time-consuming manual correlation across datasets, prolonging outages and the consequences to the business. Plus, just seeing the network performance doesn’t give the end-user perspective or show how the application is actually performing.
Clear and rapid insights
Riverbed SteelCentral Network Performance Management (NPM) delivers clear and rapid insights. Industry-leading application-aware network performance management, Riverbed SteelCentral NPM combines end-to-end network visibility and analytics, integrated deep troubleshooting, planning and configuration management, end-user experience monitoring and rich application visibility.
This industry-leading solution SteelCentral NPM solutions enables your company network managers and architects to: Improve network performance, speed troubleshooting, and address performance problems before end users even notice.
- Assure network performance is optimized for business-critical applications, wherever they reside – datacenter, branch or cloud
- Proactively monitor network and application traffic to avoid user-impacting problems
- Baseline and monitor end-user experience and application response times
- Quickly triage performance degradations
- Plan end-to-end network upgrades and capacity changes
- Ensure network integrity, security, and policy compliance
1 The Many Faces of Advanced Operations Analytics,” EMA, September 2014.