Solve Cloud and Branch Security Challenges with Riverbed SD-WAN
Businesses and users today are hyper security-aware. Hacking and “black hat” hackers are now a multi-billion dollar industry and no one is immune.
Riverbed SteelConnect is a complete SD-WAN system for securely connecting users and business to the applications they need, wherever they reside—on a remote LAN, in a data center, or in the cloud.
Learn how SteelConnect offers a unique approach to security for software-defined networking:
- Built-in, easy-to-deploy security
- A policy-based approach to designing network overlays and security over overlays
- Service automation, including security
- Simplified and secure access—both guest and branch
- Visibility with a unified views and integration with SteelCentral Insights for SteelConnect
“Riverbed SteelConnect’s application-defined approach to networking, as well as the company’s expertise in WAN optimization, especially in the areas of network and application visibility, allows SteelConnect to address challenges associated with ensuring agile and secure application delivery across the broadening parameters of the hybrid enterprise.”