Conquering Hybrid Network Complexity
This Packet Pushers podcast explores how Riverbed enables software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN), security, and full-stack routing to modernize legacy networks.
Hosted by Drew Conry-Murray, this Tech Bytes features Riverbed technology experts Marco Di Benedetto and Brandon Carroll, discussing these topics:
- The complexities of hybrid networks and how Riverbed helps its customers overcome them
- How Riverbed’s enterprise-grade SD-WAN solution, SteelConnect EX, can be deployed in greenfield and brownfield networks
- Riverbed’s strong routing stack and advanced suite of integrated network services, including security
- How to meet the ongoing challenges of networks that extend from data centers to the WAN to the cloud
Solving SaaS Performance Problems
How do you manage the performance of SaaS applications such as Office 365 when you don’t own the applications or the networks they run across?
This Packet Pushers podcast explores SaaS challenges imposed by hybrid networks, latency, and mobile workers and how Riverbed helps network engineers solve those challenges.
This Tech Bytes features Riverbed technology experts Marco Di Benedetto and Paul Griffiths discussing these topics:
- Technologies used to accelerate leading SaaS applications
- Gaining visibility into SaaS performance over public networks
- Tracking performance metrics from the client all the way to the service
- Riverbed solutions for SaaS performance, including SaaS Accelerator