Two Great SteelCentral Aternity Resources to Guide Your Windows 10 Migration
- The Deming Cycle, an iterative management method used to improve processes and products
- And Riverbed SteelCentral™ Aternity End User Experience Monitoring (EUEM)
As a recap, the Deming Cycle has four phases:
For a Windows 10 migration, you can use SteelCentral Aternity for each of these phases because it provides a deep insight into what your users experience on their devices, both before and after the migration.
Riverbed has just made two resources available that offer a more in-depth look at the use of Aternity throughout a Windows 10 migration process:
- A webinar that shows you SteelCentral Aternity in action in the Deming Cycle
- The Windows 10 migration guide that provides specific guidance for using Aternity at each step of the migration process
Keep reading to the end for more details.
On-demand webinar: Best Practices to De-risk Your Windows 10 Migration
Start with our recent on-demand webinar hosted by SteelCentral Product Evangelist Mike Marks. When you watch you’ll learn:
- The business considerations that drive a Windows 10 migration
- The fundamental role of the “voice of the customer” in the Deming Cycle
- SteelCentral Aternity’s end user experience monitoring capabilities
- Demonstration of Aternity in the Plan, Do, Check, and Act phases of the Deming Cycle
Figure 1. The SteelCentral Aternity Validate Change dashboard helps compare performance before and after an upgrade.
The Windows 10 migration guide: Getting into the nitty-gritty
When you’re ready to understand the migration process in more detail, download “15 Keys for Ensuring a Successful Windows 10 Migration with End User Experience Monitoring,” a free solutions guide from Riverbed.
The guide is a deep dive into the use of SteelCentral Aternity throughout the Deming Cycle, with a look at how SteelCentral Aternity can help you:
- Cost-justify your upgrade
- Drill down into the performance of individual applications
- Compare user experience before and after a change
- Verify that your apps meet business expectations
- Prioritize problem resolution to where the impact is greatest
- Rapidly identify the likely causes of problems
And much more! With detailed screenshots, the guide demonstrates just how much value you can get from SteelCentral Aternity and the Deming Cycle during a Windows 10 migration.
Cycle of progress
Whether you’re a new customer interested in what SteelCentral Aternity has to offer, or an existing user planning a Windows 10 migration, these resources will help you plan your road ahead. For more information, check out Riverbed’s Microsoft Windows 10 solutions page or register to get instant access to Aternity to see for yourself.