Five Reasons why Riverbed Rise has been recognized in CRN’s Network Connectivity Partner Program Guide
We are proud to share the great news that Riverbed Rise has been recognized as a leader in CRN’s 2018 Network Connectivity Partner Program Guide.
This annual guide highlights service providers, infrastructure providers and master agents whose telecom, cloud and connectivity offerings help partners navigate and succeed in the age of IT-telecom convergence, and the many moving parts it entails.
Here are five reasons why Riverbed Rise made the cut for this year’s guide:
1. Riverbed helps solution provider partners in the network connectivity space.
Riverbed keeps in close communication with partners and as a result of listening to feedback, did a complete re-design of its partner program and launched Riverbed Rise in January of 2018. The main changes that provide the biggest impact to helping our partners grow in the network connectivity space include:
- Rewards for Performance – Rise is a dividends based program and are assigned to recognize partner performance and The more dividends a partner earns, the greater the benefits they will receive.
- Greater Flexibility – Recognizes partner performance across all partner types and consumption models
- Simplification – There are no competency requirements, Partners decide where they want to focus their resources and the path to earning rewards is clear and easy to Partners earn dividends on qualified activities and they get rewards that they can choose to spend in a variety of ways. Partner level (and resulting program discounts) are tied directly to dividends, eliminating complex compliance requirements.
2. Riverbed offers training and certifications aimed at helping solution providers sell services in a recurring revenue model.
We have introduced an entirely new enablement curriculum in 2018, filling the white space and providing the industry’s one and only source of Digital Performance education with the new Riverbed Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) learning paths, with Accredited training available to partners free of charge on Riverbed’s Learning Portal and instructor led courses, for a fee, with proctored certifications that can be funded with the partners business investment fund fueled by the programs generous rewards program.
3. The Riverbed Rise partner program helps channel partners grow their sales of cloud-based services.
Riverbed Rise rewards and recognizes all types of partners and selling modalities be it traditional resale, cloud subscription services, Managed Services and more. One of the key achievement areas to earn dividends is XaaS, so partners are specifically rewarded for selling managed services and subscription services.
4. Riverbed’s portfolio gives partners a complete platform approach to address customers’ most challenging business transformations.
Riverbed’s portfolio provides our partners with a comprehensive platform approach to solve their customers’ toughest digital performance challenges. Spanning across Cloud Networking, Cloud Edge, and Digital Experience Management, Riverbed provides the tools our partners can use to become true trusted advisors to their customers as they help their customers navigate digital transformation and cloud adoption. Riverbed’s portfolio includes SD-WAN, SD-LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN Optimization, Application Performance Management, Network Performance Management and End User Experience Management.
5. Riverbed is the Digital Performance Company.
We listen to our partners, respond to their feedback as well as the ever-changing landscape of IT transformation. Through Riverbed Rise we offer our channel partners a way to help their customers digitally transform beyond traditional sales strategies. We recognize the need to call on and address the needs of new decision makers. A shift in conversation toward new digital technologies that provide the ability to measure performance, visibility into specific data, analyze it and make changes to improve customer businesses.
The Network Connectivity Partner Program Guide will be featured in the August 2018 issue of CRN and online at www.crn.com/connectivity-ppg.
We’d love to hear from you! Drop us an email to let us know what you love, and where you see room for improvement. We are dedicated to delivering ongoing enhancements to our programs, learning initiatives and solutions based on your feedback.
Thank you for your valued partnership.