Shaun Bierweiler is Riverbed’s New Chief Revenue Officer
We are pleased to announce Shaun Bierweiler as our new Chief Revenue Officer. Shaun has done an excellent job leading the combined Riverbed and Aternity Public Sector business to growth and consistently meeting or exceeding forecast.
We are confident in Shaun’s ability to lead our global sales, professional services, channel, renewals, and sales operations teams with a focus on accelerating growth, while ensuring customers receive outstanding value and performance from their technology investments. He is the perfect fit because he has an extensive background in global software and cloud sales – as well as digital transformations – from his leadership roles in Cloudera, Hortonworks, and RedHat.
Here are more details about Shaun’s accomplishments and leadership roles:
- Shaun is Chief Revenue Officer at Riverbed Technology and Aternity — leading the Worldwide Sales, Channels and Alliances, Sales Operations and Support and Professional Services teams. He is responsible for Riverbed’s global sales, services and partner strategy focusing on the customer’s journey and their success, ensuring they receive outstanding value and performance from their technology investments.
- He was previously Senior Vice President and General Manager of Public Sector at Riverbed where he led the cross-functional organization responsible for Riverbed’s largest global vertical
- He has over 20 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, with a strong background in cloud computing, data, applications, and infrastructure solutions. Prior to joining Riverbed in 2020, he served as President of Cloudera Government Solutions where he led the organization through its merger with Hortonworks and closely partnered with clients to address ‘big data’ challenges through optimized data access, enrichment, and empowerment with an enterprise data cloud.
- Prior to Cloudera, Shaun was President of Hortonworks Federal Inc. There he built and scaled the organization’s public sector channel program and partner ecosystem.
- Earlier in his career, he held leadership positions at Red Hat and Raytheon, spanning roles across engineering, program management, business development, and corporate strategy.
Shaun has a very partner-centric view and is focused on creating a clear path for partner growth with Riverbed.