SAN FRANCISCO – September 26, 2016 –Riverbed Technology, the application performance company, will showcase a set of software-defined and application-centric solutions at the Microsoft Ignite 2016 Conference to deliver the agility, visibility and performance that businesses need to succeed in today’s cloud and digital world.
With nearly all enterprises now leveraging cloud technologies, the benefits of cost savings, speed and scale are a competitive must. However, these companies are also facing significant challenges in the transition from an on-premises model to the new and complex hybrid enterprise, where data is everywhere, moving globally across private and public networks. For IT professionals leading Microsoft workloads, O365 (SaaS), or Azure (IaaS) initiatives, Riverbed provides optimized application performance, end-to-end visibility and enhanced agility, enabling organizations to realize the full potential of the cloud and digital transformation.
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
September 26 – September 30, 2016
Riverbed Booth #1204
During Microsoft Ignite 2016, Riverbed will provide live demonstrations of the following solutions to show how customers can:
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and Accelerate Apps in Azure with Riverbed’s solutions designed for Azure environments to maintain visibility, control and performance in the cloud.
- Protect and Consolidate Remote Data in Azure with a Cloud-Ready Branch with a software-defined, cloud-ready solution that provides a simple, agile and scalable way to deploy and manage all branch office IT needs.
- Scale Azure Deployments with Cloud-Enabled SD-WAN – Riverbed SteelConnect – that provides true application-defined networking automation for simplified management and improved productivity.
- Monitor User Experience of Any Cloud or Mobile App and understand end user experience to enable revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and workforce productivity.
- Assure Performance & Enhance Visibility for Office 365 with Riverbed’s end-to-end visibility and cloud optimization technologies to ensure a successful transition and increased user adoption.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Skype for Business Call Quality with Riverbed’s comprehensive Unified Communications (UC) visibility solution, providing the unique capability to identify UC end-user experience issues and troubleshoot both UC and network-related UC issues quickly and easily.
Expo Theatre Session #1
Title: Accelerate Office 365 Performance & Enhance Visibility
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Time: 1:35 – 1:55pm
Location: Expo Theater #1
Presenter: Brett Hill, Sr. Technical Marketing Manager, Riverbed & Microsoft Office 365 MVP
Attendees of this session will learn how Riverbed can help you on your Office 365 journey by ensuring a successful migration through identification and elimination of risks, providing end-to-end visibility from the application to the end-user, and improving performance to deliver the best possible end-user experience to speed up adoption.
Title: Is Your Application Performance Management Approach as Cutting-Edge as Your Azure Cloud Deployment?
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 12:30 – 1:45pm
Location: Room B216-B217
Presenter: Jon Hodgson, Technical Director, Advanced Technology Group
In this session, participants will learn how to modernize performance management of cloud-based workloads including in Azure using new methodologies while taking advantage of the latest management tools and networking technologies.
For more information on Riverbed’s participation at Microsoft Ignite 2016, visit http://www.riverbed.com/Ignite-Microsoft/.
Connect with Riverbed
Riverbed®, The Digital Performance Company™, is united in our purpose of Advancing the Human Experience in the Digital World. Behind every digital experience is a human one, and Riverbed enables organizations to measure digital experiences and maximize digital performance so they can deliver better and more powerful human experiences— for customers, employees, partners, patients, and citizens. Riverbed’s Digital Performance Platform includes a combination of Digital Experience Management and Digital Networking solutions that ensure superior digital and user experiences, provides new levels of operational agility and accelerates business outcomes. Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 100% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at riverbed.com
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.