Take the War out of the War Room
"SteelCentral solutions play a fundamental role in helping IT organizations maintain and optimize the performance of their applications and network, and with SteelCentral Portal they are able to more easily collaborate and resolve performance issues from the ’top-down.’"
- Shamus McGillicuddy, Senior Analyst, Network Management, Enterprise Management Associates, Inc.
Enterprises often take a fragmented approach to managing applications. SteelCentral brings everything together in a single pane of glass, eliminating the war room approach to address performance issues that often take months to fix or never get fixed. This allows your teams to collaborate and simplify your troubleshooting efforts by leveraging unique approach that seamlessly blends application performance, network performance, and end-user experience data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application performance issues faster
- Provide stakeholders with meaningful data
- Focus on strategic initiatives rather than firefighting
Real user application performance troubleshooting
Know exactly where the applications problems are occurring, and what caused them. Troubleshoot root causes down to the line of code, infrastructure or network configuration. Examine through the most granular application performance data to troubleshoot application issues.
- Receive alerts and diagnoses as soon as problems occur
- Reduce release issues by 30% and release 7 times more frequently
- Troubleshoot Java and .NET web apps, and packaged applications
Save money by quickly troubleshooting applications.
“Tools like AppInternals let us remove the guesswork and emotional finger-pointing and get down into facts about how the application is actually performing. Facts get rid of the emotion very quickly.” – Eric McCraw, Global Web Systems Manager for IT, National Instruments
Application troubleshooting with SteelCentral provides businesses with between 10-30% IT budget savings. There is no need to recreate problems – the data has already been captured with SteelCentral.