Provisioner module for SteelCentral NetAuditor
Provisioner is a configuration change management solution that allows tight control over changes made to network devices and completes the end-to-end network change lifecycle. Provisioner can also restore devices to a well-known state and perform software upgrades. All device interactions are tracked with detailed reports and logs.
- Web interface with support for multiple users
- Well-defined, procedure-based change management process with support for automated bulk changes
- Restore device state using backout scripts or configuration rollback
- Platform specific built-in templates to perform device operating system upgrades
- Comprehensive management reports and logs to track changes
- Resource reservation to prevent simultaneous user modifications to devices
- Multi-vendor device support
- Web services API for process integration
- High availability support
CarrierAuditor module for SteelCentral NetAuditor
The CarrierAuditor module is required for auditing or diagramming workflows that include carrier technologies such as MPLS or IS-IS.
- Validate MPLS and IS-IS configurations
- Generate MPLS and IS-IS logical diagrams