IT professionals in financial services often must balance innovation that improves the user experience with the demands that come with the highest levels of trust. This financial service organization with hundreds of sites is pursuing an innovative Cloud-First IT strategy, leveraging IaaS - AWS and Azure Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs). Managing security and new applications added through growth is a challenge. There are up to 500 actively managed virtual private cloud instances. Unifying and securing on-premises/off-premises perimeters needs to go hand in hand with simplified network operations and fast application provisioning.
SteelConnect Value Add
- Native cloud integration to seamlessly connect private and public clouds
- AutoVPN multi-mesh VPN connectivity to ensure application delivery from Cloud to WAN to LAN over any network underlay (MPLS, Internet)
- Global, centralized policy management to ensure performance of applications regardless of their locations (in the datacenters or in the Cloud)
- Single-click, instant cloud connectivity and provisioning including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
- Cloud visibility with sharing of flow data in SteelCentral reports, enabling IT to understand minute-by-minute consumption of applications; report application-specific performance by network, site, and user; and make path and quality of service decisions quickly
"SteelConnect is also suitable for hybrid environments that host some applications in the public cloud and need to deliver them to a remote location. Riverbed announced AWS as the first supported provider, with Azure compatibility to be added later this year.” - Max Smolaks, Datacenter Dynamics, April 2016
If cloud services and SaaS applications are becoming increasingly popular in your organization, you’ll want to find a way for your WAN to facilitate direct connections to those services from your branch offices. Direct cloud connectivity can boost SaaS application performance, improve quality of experience and reduce overall costs. - Brad Casemore, “SD-WAN: Guidance on Wan Transformation,” IDC, June 2016
Assess SD-WAN Migration and Accelerate SteelConnect Deployments and Time to Value.
Ready to get started?
Reach the full potential of your digital investments with Riverbed