Avoid performance problems, minimize risk, and eliminate business disruption when consolidating or relocating data centers
Relocating data center services, whether due to consolidation efforts, expanding to a larger facility, or migrating to the cloud, is fraught with risk.
Through application discovery, dependency mapping, and risk assessments based on current usage, as well as optional pre-migration predictive analysis, the assessment provides your migration planners with a complete view of your infrastructure. It also enables you to make more informed decisions, helping minimize risk while ensuring service level agreements are maintained during and after migration.
Why should your organization engage us for the Data Center Migration Assessment?
- Allow migration planners to make fact-based decisions so business disruption is minimized
- Mitigate overall risk by delivering crucial information for planning activities
- Identify application dependencies based on live traffic data for accurate, current information
- Get a pre-migration performance baseline to compare to post-migration performance for timely identification and resolution of problem areas
- Determine the migration risk of applications along with mitigation recommendations
- Apply predictive analysis of post-migration performance for key transactions to ensure SLAs are maintained