Digital Health Webinar with PAH & Riverbed
Saving Princess Alexandra Trust up to £1M over 4 years with Alluvio Aternity
Healthcare IT services can be delivered more efficiently and smoothly when this information is available to the IT team. The ability to receive pro-active alerts for critical issues allows your trust to provide users with self-remediation options or remote fixes. Therefore, you are fixing the problem before the end-user even notices it, resulting in fewer service desk tickets and happier clinicians.
The Princess Alexandra Trust achieves the following through Riverbed:
- O365 Performance:
- Compare O365 response times and performance for Office Applications across different devices and locations.
- Highlighting poor performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Optimising end-user/clinician experience:
- Mitigate Risk of Change by validating the business impact on device, application, and user experience
- Reduce the cost of devices by benchmarking user experience across deployed devices.
- ESG & Carbon impact assessment – reducing IT’s carbon impact.
- Develop smart device refresh report – helping your Trust understand which devices need replacing rather than automatically doing so.