What is branch converged infrastructure?
The solution to inefficient branch infrastructure can be found in modern datacenters: converged infrastructure. Branch converged infrastructure builds on proven techniques pioneered by datacenter providers, but optimized for the unique requirements of the branch. The result is a single, standardized, pre-integrated stack that enables users to access applications running at high speed locally in the branch while primary data is stored in the datacenter.
Why SteelFusion for branch converged infrastructure?
“With SteelFusion, branch data is delivered encrypted from the datacenter at local speed, no matter the distance or location, and enables the restore of operations in a matter of minutes versus days, maintaining high productivity for branch staff.”
– Searl Tate, Director of Engineering, Paul Hastings
SteelFusion is the first branch converged infrastructure that centralizes data in the datacenter and delivers local performance and nearly instant recovery at the branch. SteelFusion fuses branch servers, storage, networking, and virtualization infrastructure into a single solution that reduces the average time to provision branch services by 30x (from five hours to ten minutes) and recovery from branch outages by 96x (from 24 hours to 15 minutes), according to Taneja Group.
Reduce branch IT costs and data loss risk
“SteelFusion lets us bring down the complexity of what the local IT resources need to manage, and allows us to focus our IT expertise where there is ample talent available.”
– Rohit Tellis,
Director of Information Technology, Alamos Gold
SteelFusion serves as the infrastructure for your branch, significantly lowering capital and operational costs, mitigating the risk of branch disasters, and improving IT’s responsiveness to the business.
- Slash IT costs by eliminating the need to purchase, maintain, and protect servers in branch offices
- Ensure business continuity and rapidly recover from disasters or interruptions
- Reduce data loss with near real-time synchronization of data to the datacenter
- Control data in the datacenter, removing sensitive information from high-risk locations
- Reduce branch administration costs by leveraging standardized datacenter policies and procedures
IDC: Enhancing Business Value with an Edge-Optimized Virtual Server and Storage Delivery Solution
Back To Top
Sign up for the Storage Delivery newsletter
“There isn’t really another product exactly like SteelFusion. There are companies that offer some components separately, but by having it all under one administrative umbrella, you have a product that does this turnkey. That’s the magic here.”
- Searl Tate, director of engineering at Paul Hastings
Read the Customer Story >