Performance demands and WAN issues often complicate the consolidation of server and storage infrastructure. Countering the gamut of common problems, Riverbed Granite™ appliances enable you to consolidate and centrally manage remote servers and storage, streamline data protection, continue operations even during network outages, improve security, and still give end users the LAN-like performance they crave.
- Too costly to equip remote locations with physical servers and storage
- Remote data is at risk of loss
- Managing remote hardware and software is complex and difficult
- Locate virtual servers and storage at the data center
- Provision and control all locations from the data center
- Simplify branch IT and save