Existing customers can benefit from financial incentives through our Trade Up Program. We'll enable your organization to successfully upgrade Riverbed products or migrate to our platforms with the experience and expertise of our renowned support team. Our products are available in a variety of form factors to provide choice and flexibility for nearly any deployment configuration.
The Riverbed Trade Up Program provides credit for trade ups. For each appliance you refresh under the terms of the program, we will make up to $17,995.00 in credit1 toward the purchase of a replacement appliance. And through our partnership with M-Cubed, you can recycle your older SteelHead appliances at no cost.
1. Credit amount varies based on the appliance you are recycling and the new appliance you purchase to replace such older appliances. Credit amount may also vary based on any special pricing or other promotional offers made available on the sale of the new replacement appliance. Please contact your Riverbed authorized partner for more information.
Keep your SteelHead appliance deployment up-to-date with advanced products:
- SteelHead CX 70 Series – tailor-made for the hybrid enterprise with its high-performance SSD-based design. Trade up from the SteelHead CX 20, 50 or 55 Series
- SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead – SCC 1000 – offering more performance with faster CPU and more cores and a new SSD–based design. Trade up from the CMC 800x and 8150
- SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile 9000 – offering more control and visibility into mobile workforces. Trade up from SMC 8650
Find out how the latest SteelCentral AppResponse can improve your infrastructure with the latest functionality:
- Monitor up to 4 times more traffic, so that you can plan for growth
- Store up to 6 times more data, for deeper and more varied analyses
- Add previously unsupported modules such as Shark or DB Performance
Trade up your Cascade Profiler, Express, Shark, Gateway, or Sensor appliances or virtual editions to the latest SteelCentral products for better network monitoring scale and resolution:
- Cascade Profiler to SteelCentral NetProfiler – Get twice the flow processing power (10M FPM), double the path resolution, and up to a 10x increase in reporting performance and number of tracked analytics policies for more granular visibility.
- Cascade Shark to NetShark – Get twice the packet storage (72TB), double the port density (8x10Gbps), the option for storage redundancy, and a modular form factor for future expansion.
- Cascade Gateway to SteelCentral Gateway – Support more flow capacity, up to 2M FPM.
- Cascade Sensor to SteelCentral NetShark – Identify more than 1100 applications (a 11x increase), gain continuous packet capture and storage (8TB – 72TB), and troubleshoot complex issues faster.
Trade up your existing OPNET NEOP software and get up to 100% Loyalty Credit for new Riverbed SteelCentral NPCM products:
|Old “NEOP” Products||New “NPCM” Products and Enhancements|
|OPNET VNE Server
OPNET VNE Server for Service Providers
OPNET VNE Server SNMP Adapter Pack
|SteelCentral™ NetCollector –Expanded SteelHead support to enable diagramming and configuration auditing, and quick, trace-route independent, and more accurate application network paths.|
|OPNET IT NetMapper 1K
OPNET IT NetMapper 5k
OPNET SP Sentinel
OPNET IT Sentinel
NETONE Bundle for Enterprises
|SteelCentral™ NetAuditor –Streamlined web UI for troubleshooting workflows, on-demand diagramming, easier sharing of diagrams via HTML and Visio, SteelHead diagramming, and topology-driven configuration management and auditing.|
|OPNET IT Guru
OPNET IT Guru Network Planner
OPNET SP Guru Network Planner
OPNET SP Guru Transport Planner
Predictor for NETONE
|SteelCentral™ NetPlanner – Optimized for planning use cases, provides holistic information and visualization about Layer 2/3 VPN configuration and topology, integration with NetProfiler for flow-based capacity planning and routing analysis.|
M-Cubed - How to Recycle Your Gear Worldwide
Customers have two options for letting Riverbed know that their Trade Up gear has been removed:
Certificate of Destruction
- Customers can fill out and sign Riverbed’s Certificate of Destruction* and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for form
- M-Cubed is Riverbed’s preferred recycling partner. All costs for shipping and recycling are covered when you use M-Cubed
- Click here to see if your location is available for M-Cubed’s services
- Customers can fill out M-Cubed’s pickup form and email it to email@example.com. M-Cubed will reply with 2 business days with shipping details and a Tag Number for future reference. Shipping materials are not included
- Click here for M-Cubed’s pickup form. Please fill out one for each location where pickup will occur
*This form is necessary for all units that are in locations outside of M-Cubed’s recycling network
All questions related to the destruction of Trade Up units, including support credit memos, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.