Riverbed to Showcase Cloud Performance Solutions to Help Retailers Transform the Retail Digital Experience at NRF 2018
Riverbed solutions give retailers a competitive advantage by improving performance, reliability, visibility and security to ensure a seamless customer experience
Riverbed CTO to Moderate “Powering the Store of the Future with Successful Digital Transformation Strategies” Panel with Foodstuffs and Southeaster Grocers
SAN FRANCISCO – January 11, 2018 – Riverbed Technology will showcase its suite of cloud performance solutions at NRF 2018, January 14 - January 16 in New York City, to enable retailers to further optimize their online and in-store channels by rapidly deploying digital services, boosting same-store profits, and improving the overall customer shopping experience while cutting back on operational costs.
Digital transformation is continuing to disrupt the retail industry as new entrants attempt to create new customer channels at scale. As retailers are moving IT to the cloud, they must adapt to online channels and an omni-presence to stay competitive in an ever-evolving industry where consumers are using websites and mobile apps to access content. Customers are demanding an always-on experience, that is both seamless and accessible from anywhere, regardless of location or device. Retailers around the globe have large growth opportunities in ecommerce environments, compelling them to invest in new digital capabilities. Riverbed will demonstrate cloud performance solutions that give retailers the technology they need to optimize all IT channels with increased agility, performance, visibility and reliability.
At the show Riverbed will also reveal the results of the Riverbed Retail Digital Transformation Survey 2018, a global survey of more than 300 IT decision makers from the retail sector in the United States, Australia and Germany which explores the current state of brick and mortar retailers today and what they need to stay competitive and drive stellar customer experiences moving forward.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 W. 34th St.
New York, NY, 10001
January 14 – January 16, 2018
Riverbed Booth #643
During NRF 2018, Riverbed will provide presentations and live demonstrations of the following solutions to show how customers can:
- Rapidly Deploy Digital Services with easy-to-use Riverbed SteelConnect SD-WAN, Riverbed Xirrus Wi-Fi and Riverbed SteelHead, which enable both the speed and deployment of new services with a unified network policy orchestration across your LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and cloud to simplify management, while also providing secure connectivity.
- Boost Same-Store Profits with SteelFusion, SteelHead, SteelConnect and Xirrus Wi-Fi for centralized management to reduce operational and capital costs to open and run each store, enable new services to provide similar in-store and online experience, speed and secure POS transactions, as well as reduce downtime, data loss, and speed disaster recovery.
- Improve Customer Shopping Experience with Riverbed SteelCentral to gain visibility into both your customer and employee omni-channel digital experience, while proactively resolving issues to improve services, and through the use of SteelHead SD and SteelConnect to optimize app performance and improve in-store connectivity.
Title: Powering the Store of the Future with Successful Digital Transformation Strategies
Date/Time: Sunday, January 14 from 11:30-12:30PM
Location: Expo Hall, Level 1, Room 3
Presenters: Hansang Bae, Chief Technology Officer, Riverbed Technology; Patrick O’Leary, IT Vice President, Infrastructure & Network, Southeastern Grocers LLC; and Darren Wood, Tech Innovator, Foodstuffs
This session provides actionable insights on how to power the future of retail by adopting both the cloud, and other next-gen services with a 5-star digital experience— whether online or in-store— across all devices, with complete visibility. Also hear about improving both agility and the overall customer experience with cloud-enabled SD-WAN and Wi-Fi solutions. In this session, Hansang will be joined on stage by Riverbed customers, Foodstuffs, New Zealand’s largest grocery store distributor; and Southeastern Grocers, the fifth largest conventional supermarket in the U.S.
In addition, stop by the Riverbed booth during NRF 2018 for a free t-shirt, and to enter a daily raffle to win an Oculus Rift or Riverbed Xirrus Wi-Fi Access Point for cloud-enabled enterprise Wi-Fi.
See how these retail companies are using Riverbed solutions at Riverbed.com/Retail
- Travis Perkins uses Riverbed for end-user experience monitoring to deliver a superior customer experience and improve application performance.
- Southeastern Grocers uses Riverbed for improved performance of mobile and web applications to create a better customer experience.
- Sub-Zero Wolf uses Riverbed to improve HD video experience for customers at remote showrooms and ensured a successful IT consolidation with fast application performance over a distributed network as well as centralized management and troubleshooting.
Connect with Riverbed
Riverbed®, The Digital Performance Company™, is united in our purpose of Advancing the Human Experience in the Digital World. Behind every digital experience is a human one, and Riverbed enables organizations to measure digital experiences and maximize digital performance so they can deliver better and more powerful human experiences— for customers, employees, partners, patients, and citizens. Riverbed’s Digital Performance Platform includes a combination of Digital Experience Management and Digital Networking solutions that ensure superior digital and user experiences, provides new levels of operational agility and accelerates business outcomes. Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 100% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at riverbed.com
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.