ON DEMAND WEBCAST
OMB M-21-31: Is Your Federal Agency Ready?
By February 2023, Federal agencies will be required to be in compliance with OMB M-21-31’s “Intermediate” maturity level 2 and be able to capture and store all packet data for a minimum of 72 hours to protect against cybersecurity threats. Is your agency ready?
Hear from Riverbed’s Senior Technical Architect Joe Cabral as he discusses:
- Breakdown of OMB M-21-31 specific maturity tiers (EL0 – EL3)
- Implications of the upcoming EL2 compliance deadline
- Immediate steps your agency can take to ensure compliance
- Storage requirements needed to ensure 72-hour packet capture
- How Riverbed’s Alluvio Unified Observability solutions ensure EL2 compliance and set up agencies to successfully meet EL3 compliance in August 2023