- Tedious, time-consuming, and costly provisioning of remote resources
- IT experts required for CLI-based configuration – opex
- Costly device replacement – capex and downtime
SteelConnect is designed to centralize management and provide end-to-end visibility with a unified view, so that you can provision resources in remote sites automatically and fast. With zero touch provisioning, you simply do not have to think about physical boxes or coding. You use design and automation – with no IT in the remote site.
With SteelConnect, you can:
- Set up a “shadow appliance” – a placeholder for a physical device – and then, based on policy, automatically provision everything – users, sites, apps, policies and change
- Use your global policy across the entire ecosystem and eliminate the need for specific per-box rules / configurations