As businesses implement digital initiatives, the impact of network downtime and outages to revenue, productivity, and brand reputation can be catastrophic. But, legacy networks are a patchwork of incremental changes, complex and increasingly fragile, leaving organizations vulnerable to failures.
I&O leaders must re-examine their networking practices, architecture, and toolset to reduce the number and duration of network outages.
Read this Gartner paper to learn how to:
- Enforce a blameless postmortem culture
- Implement antifragile practices
- Reduce the network blast radius
- Reduce technical debt
- Implement network configuration and automation best practices
- Use NPMD tools to help prevent and mitigate outages
Gartner How to Reduce Network Downtime in the Era of Digital Business, Andrew Lerner, Sanjit Ganguli, Vivek Bhalla, December 2, 2016
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.