SteelHead Interceptor appliances in an easy-to-use, browser-based management console
SteelCentral Controller uses a wizard-like process for defining application policies based on customer business requirements. It helps you prioritize, secure and deliver applications over any network (MPLS and Internet) based on intent-based, global business policies.
It provides easy configuration, monitoring, upgrading, troubleshooting and reporting on your SteelHead solutions including groups of SteelHead CX appliances and virtual or cloud instances.
- Centralizes configuration for a SteelHead deployment from a single dashboard
- Enables configuration of security setup to enable hybrid path selection of secured networks
- Sends configuration to SteelHeads automatically once they come online
Centralized monitoring and reporting
- Monitors SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile and SteelHead Interceptor including health checks, auto-registrations and automatic backups
- Supports SNMP MIBs to monitor SteelHeads through third party applications
- Provides reporting capabilities on the SteelHead solution’s health and other statistics in an easy-to-use format
- Supports additions or removal of SteelHeads without affecting operations
- Facilitates backup and restore of all configuration files from distributed SteelHeads
- Allows scheduling of updates and policy configurations so they can take place after-hours or at any specified time