Existing customers can benefit from financial incentives through our Trade Up Program. We'll enable your organization to successfully upgrade Riverbed products or migrate to new platforms with the experience and expertise of our renowned support team. Our products are available in a variety of form factors to provide choice and flexibility for nearly any deployment configuration.
The Riverbed Trade Up Program provides credit for trade ups. For each appliance you refresh under the terms of the program, we will offer significant financial credit1 toward the purchase of a replacement appliance. And through our partnership with M-Cubed, you can recycle your older appliances at no cost.
Keep your SteelHead appliance deployment up-to-date with advanced products:
- SteelHead CX 70 Series – tailor-made for the hybrid enterprise with its high-performance SSD-based design. Trade up from the SteelHead CX 20, 50 or 55 Series
- SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead – SCC 1000 – offering more performance with faster CPU and more cores and a new SSD–based design. Trade up from the CMC 800x and 8150
- SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile 9000 – offering more control and visibility into mobile workforces. Trade up from SMC 8650
Find out how the latest SteelCentral AppResponse can improve your infrastructure with the latest functionality:
- Analyze more than twice the traffic, so that you can troubleshoot network and app problems faster
- Store up to 10 times more data, for deeper and more varied analyses
- Gain rich network forensics with microsecond resolution and one-click access to packets from anywhere
Trade up your Cascade Profiler, Express, Shark, Gateway, or Sensor appliances or virtual editions to the latest SteelCentral products for better network monitoring scale and resolution:
- Cascade Profiler to SteelCentral NetProfiler – Get twice the flow processing power (10M FPM), double the path resolution, and up to a 10x increase in reporting performance and number of tracked analytics policies for more granular visibility.
- Cascade Shark to SteelCentral AppResponse 11 – Get 18x the packet storage (576TB), double the port density (8x10Gbps), and historical network analysis and retention.
- Cascade Gateway to SteelCentral Gateway – Support up to 3 million FPM flow capacity.
- Cascade Sensor to SteelCentral AppResponse 11 – Identify more than 1300 applications and gain rich network and application monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
Trade up your existing OPNET NEOP software and get up to 100% Loyalty Credit for new Riverbed SteelCentral NPCM products:
|Old “NEOP” Products||New “NPCM” Products and Enhancements|
|OPNET VNE Server
OPNET VNE Server for Service Providers
OPNET VNE Server SNMP Adapter Pack
|SteelCentral™ NetCollector –Expanded SteelHead support to enable diagramming and configuration auditing, and quick, trace-route independent, and more accurate application network paths.|
|OPNET IT NetMapper 1K
OPNET IT NetMapper 5k
OPNET SP Sentinel
OPNET IT Sentinel
NETONE Bundle for Enterprises
|SteelCentral™ NetAuditor –Integration with SteelCentral Portal. Streamlined Web UI for troubleshooting workflows, on-demand diagramming, easier sharing of diagrams via HTML and Visio, SteelHead diagramming, and topology-driven configuration management and auditing.|
|OPNET IT Guru
OPNET IT Guru Network Planner
OPNET SP Guru Network Planner
OPNET SP Guru Transport Planner
Predictor for NETONE
|SteelCentral™ NetPlanner – Optimized for planning use cases, provides holistic information and visualization about Layer 2/3 VPN configuration and topology, integration with NetProfiler for flow-based capacity planning and routing analysis.|
How to Recycle Your Trade Up Gear
Customers/Partners must log in to the Support Portal and go to the Trade Up page in order to certify that the products have been recycled/retired in accordance with local environmental standards and will no longer be used in a production environment. They also need to certify that the products have been traded up for new Riverbed products under the terms of the Trade Up Program.
Riverbed will provide credit for the unused maintenance support for the retired or recycled product(s). Failure to meet the terms and conditions of the Trade Up Program may result in the loss of discounts/credits on product purchased through it.
Customers and partners have two options for letting Riverbed know that their Trade Up gear has been removed:
- Certificate of retirement: To certify, through the Trade Up page on the support portal, the self-destruction of the traded up units in accordance with local environmental standards.
- Certificate of recycling: To certify, through the Trade Up page on the support portal, recycling traded up units through M-Cubed, the Riverbed’s preferred recycling partner.
- Click here to see if your location is available for M-Cubed’s services.
- M-Cubed will reply with 2 business days.
- M-cubed will provide shipping details and a tag number for future reference.
- Shipping materials are not included.
All questions related to the destruction of Trade Up units, including support credit memos, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Credit amount varies based on the appliance you are recycling and the new appliance you purchase to replace such older appliances. Credit amount may also vary based on any special pricing or other promotional offers made available on the sale of the new replacement appliance. Please contact your Riverbed authorized partner for more information.