SteelHead SD combines SteelHead WAN optimization with SD-WAN and cloud networking capabilities into a streamlined, single appliance.
SteelConnect is a complete SD-WAN system for securely connecting users and business to the applications they need, wherever they reside—on a remote LAN, in a data center, or in the cloud.
Net effect: 10.7x ROI over 5 years with a payback period of 3.7 months (For 50 sites with 50 users/site over 5 years).
SteelHead SD and SteelConnect provide the visibility, performance and agility required for networking in today’s cloud era.
- Built-in, easy-to-deploy security
- A policy-based approach to designing network overlays and security overlays
- Service automation, including security
- Simplified and secure access—both guest and branch
- Visibility with a unified views and integration with SteelCentral Insights for SteelConnect
"IDC research has found that the top three customer requirements for SD-WAN are security, WAN optimization, and policy control and management. With this announcement, Riverbed has sought to address all three concerns in a single device, while also providing their customers with more flexibility as they evolve their networks."
- Brad Casemore, IDC