SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead
Simplify and manage your SteelHead optimization deployments
Improve Application Performance in the Hybrid Enterprise
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead enables you to easily leverage and control hybrid WANs for accelerated delivery, based on your business requirements, of critical applications over faster, more secure networks and less-critical recreational applications over the public Internet. The solution simplifies application performance and path management and ensures secure service-level delivery for business critical applications.
Is Your SteelHead Helping to Fix Problems?SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead also provides performance monitoring with reporting metrics such as traffic levels, application throughput performance and TCP session flow characteristics – to help diagnose and fix problems.
SteelHead Interceptor appliances in an easy-to-use, browser-based management console
SteelCentral Controller uses a wizard-like process for defining application policies based on customer business requirements. It helps you prioritize, secure and deliver applications over any network (MPLS and Internet) based on intent-based, global business policies.
It provides easy configuration, monitoring, upgrading, troubleshooting and reporting on your SteelHead solutions including groups of SteelHead CX appliances and virtual or cloud instances.
- Centralizes configuration for a SteelHead deployment from a single dashboard
- Enables configuration of security setup to enable hybrid path selection of secured networks
- Sends configuration to SteelHeads automatically once they come online
Centralized monitoring and reporting
- Monitors SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile and SteelHead Interceptor including health checks, auto-registrations and automatic backups
- Supports SNMP MIBs to monitor SteelHeads through third party applications
- Provides reporting capabilities on the SteelHead solution’s health and other statistics in an easy-to-use format
- Supports additions or removal of SteelHeads without affecting operations
- Facilitates backup and restore of all configuration files from distributed SteelHeads
- Allows scheduling of updates and policy configurations so they can take place after-hours or at any specified time
Manage hybrid WAN optimization at scale
Centralized ManagementStreamlines configuration and ongoing management of a large SteelHead deployment. Simplifies configuration management with flexible group features to deploy consistent configurations and provides cluster management for the SteelHead Interceptor appliances, facilitates configuration by automatically deriving all application path possibilities across all SteelHeads.
Aggregated and Granular ReportingProvides flexible reporting on the performance improvements, reports on bandwidth usage, bandwidth compression, and specific performance of particular ports/apps /appliances and displays a centralized view of the overall health of all SteelHeads
Visibility, Optimization, ControlProvides at-a-glance views globally, by sites and by application in dashboard views, dynamically selects the best path based on application-aware, business intent-based policies and network availability , increases application and data transfer performance up to 100x and delivers improved visibility with end user monitoring for all optimized traffic on premise and now including optimized Web and SaaS applications.
SteelHead offers industry-leading secure optimization of all applications across networks. Learn how Riverbed can help improve your hybrid WAN performance.
Lifecycle consulting services to help you fast-track your delpoyments, ensure ongoing success, and optimize the business value of your SteelHead investments.
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHeadDOWNLOAD