- The promoter of this “RIVERBED SURVEY 2018 LUCKY DRAW” (”Lucky Draw”) is Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd (ABN 97 116 874 723), 29/123 Pitt St, Sydney NSW, 2000, Australia (Promoter).
- By participating in this Lucky Draw, entrants unconditionally agree to, and accept, the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Entrants further agree to a (i) bide by and be bound by all decisions of the Promotor, which shall be final and binding, without right of appeal, in all matters relating to this Lucky Draw and the awarding of the Prizes, and (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Lucky Draw commences in Australia and New Zealand online at 8:00am (AEST) on 12 July 2018 and closes at 4.00pm on the 23 August 2018 (“Lucky Draw Period”).
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over 18 years of age.
- Directors and employees of the Promotor, and their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter this Lucky Draw. Immediate family members include spouses, de facto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children or siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent.
- Entry to the Lucky Draw is free.
- To enter, entrants must within the Lucky Draw Period:
- Complete a short survey, and submit the required details through the online form provided in the email received from the Promotor;
- Have the details provided in the entry successfully confirmed by the Promotor via email and/or telephone.
(each qualifying as an “Eligible Entry”)
- Only one entry per entrant will be accepted during the Lucky Draw Period.
- Any entrant who enters using multiple email addresses and/or aliases, or otherwise contravenes these Terms and Conditions, may be disqualified.
- There are a total of twelve (12) prizes of AUD$250 Visa Card to be won during the Lucky Draw Period. 3 draws will be held during the Lucky Draw Period (on the dates set out below) with four (4) prizes of AUD$250 Visa Card to be won during each of the draws. Total prize pool value for this Lucky Draw is AUD$3000.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a similar prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winning entrant in lieu, subject to any written directions made under State or Territory legislation.
- The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winning entrant, provided that the address is in Australia or New Zealand. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery.
- In accepting the prize, the winning entrant acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize that are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize and service providers.
- The prize draws will take place at 4:30pm at Level 29, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000 on [27 July, 2018], [10 August 2018] and [24 August 2018].
- The Promotor will conduct a random draw to determine the winning entrant.
- Entrants who are not drawn as winners will automatically be included for the subsequent draw, whilst winning entrants will be removed from subsequent draws.
- Winning entrants will be notified within 2 business days of each draw via telephone and email using the details provided in their entry.
- Within 3 working days of each draw, the names of the winners will be published
- All decisions of the Promotor are final and cannot be contested and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- Each entrant releases and indemnifies the Promotor from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with participation or attempted participation in this Lucky Draw or receipt of any Prize under the Lucky Draw (as applicable) including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promotor (including its officers, employees and agents) is not liable for any: (i) personal injury arising in any way out of this Lucky Draw; (ii) any loss, damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct or indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of, or related to, (a) the awarded Prizes, (b) this Lucky Draw itself; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (e) any entry or prize claim that is lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize that is stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (h) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging, awarding or use of any Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Authorised under permit number(s): LTPS/18/2519
Lucky Draw Period
Eligibility and Entering the Lucky Draw