Mazzetti is a mechanical engineering company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Mazzetti has invested in Riverbed SteelFusion branch converged infrastructure to reduce remote office IT footprint, simplify management, and centralize servers and data.
- Costly to provision servers, storage, and backup in remote sites
- Difficult to manage applications and data in a growing number of branches
- Slow to recover a branch in the event of an outage
- Centralizes data management and backup in one data center
- Reduces branch office capital and operational costs
- Delivers branch disaster recovery in minutes vs. hours or days
SteelFusion Transforms Branch IT