BENEFITS: WHAT YOU GET
At Riverbed, we are committed to providing you with the support you need to be successful. This page is dedicated to your country-specific information about your pay, holidays and benefits.
We are pleased to offer employees in Norway a comprehensive benefits package.
2016 Holiday Schedule
- The Riverbed Pension Plan is provided through DNB Life.
- Salary is defined as OTE and contributions are paid as follows:
- 5 % on salary between 1-6G
- 8 % on salary between 6-12G
- G = Basic Amounts. From 1st May 2013 1 Basic Amount = NOK 85 245
- The Life Insurance plan is provided through DNB Life.
- The default level of cover is 40G for all employees.
- Cover will be subject to underwriting by the insurer – you must complete and submit a Health Declaration and no cover is in place until you have received confirmation from the insurer.
- Cost of cover is fully funded by Riverbed.
- The Riverbed Health Insurance plan is provided by Vetikal Health.
- Riverbed pays the annual premium for employees. Employees can add any eligible dependents at own cost.
- The medical plan covers new conditions only – it does not cover existing conditions.
Riverbed Employee Equity Stock Program
Global Benefit Programs
Adoption Assistance Program: Riverbed both recognizes and offers some resources for employees progressing through the adoption process. The Riverbed Adoption Assistance Program provides financial assistance to eligible employees who are adopting a child. This program is designed to support our worldwide employees who are building their families through adoption.
Paid Parental Leave Program: Riverbed prides itself in its support of employees balancing career, family life and the arrival of a new child. Providing employees time to bond with the new addition to their family is very important to the company. The Riverbed Paid Parental Leave Program is designed to provide supplemental support to our employees who have become new parents.
Riverbed SafetyNet Program: This Riverbed SafetyNet offers global employees two unique benefit programs for their use when on business-related travel away from their home country: The CIGNA Medical Benefits Abroad (MBA) which provides medical coverage for illnesses/injuries, and International SOS which provides safety/security support and resources while traveling.
Additional questions can be directed to email@example.com.